Funds Management

For our Trust Fund Management & Consultation services we rely on the services of the following institutions:

On the Central Coast: The Community Foundation San Luis Obispo County

In the Imperial Valley: The Imperial Valley Community Foundation

In San Diego County: The San Diego Foundation

For investment management, wealth planning, trust and banking services: First Foundation Bank

For privately held investment funds: Edward Jones Investment Services

Our Business Model Summary

  • For donations made to The PCCA’s General Operating Fund fully support the day-to-day operations of our non-profit.
  • For donor-directed contributions, 90% of all donations (after fixed costs are satisfied) support the donor’s chosen fund or program. The remaining 10% (after costs) funds our operations & administration budget.